Wild Plum Wine & Asian Salmon Salad
We’re keeping the fruit wine vibe going while we still have this last month of Summer to hold on to. Try this great Asian Salmon Salad (from AllRecipes.com) next to our 2009 Wild Plum Wine.
- 1/4 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 cups lightly packed mesclun salad greens
- 2 (7.5 ounce) cans canned salmon, skin & bones removed
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced radish
- 1/4 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Stir the ketchup with teriyaki sauce, lime juice, sesami oil and brown sugar until well blended. Reserve.
- Place the salad greens in a large bowl. Separate the salmon into large chunks. Add salmon to the bowl along with the carrot, cucumber, coriander leaves and radish. Toss gently with enough dressing to coat the ingredients. Add more dressing to taste. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
Tip: Add crunchy wonton crisps & mandarin oranges for a zesty twist.